Latest 4plebs dumps are now available for download. Get them while they're hot.
Post data dump: Here (28.4 GB)
Thumbnail dump: Here (78 GB)
Full image dumps: Part1 (~1 TB) Part2 (~1 TB) Part3 (~1 TB) Part4 (~1 TB) Part5 (~1 TB) Part6 (~1 TB) Part7 (~1 TB) Part8 (~1 TB) Part9 (838 GB)
Discussion: >>>/plebs/1883

Threads by latest replies - Page 14

(13 replies)
29KiB, 640x559, 5_0.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

How to stop caring?

No.19390654 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 18 and currently in my second semester of community college, and the loneliness is really starting to fuck with my head. I see all these people in relationships and with all their friends and it really bothers me. I can't help but be super envious cause I never experienced any of that and I constantly feel like I've missed out on important formative experiences and I'm constantly reminded of it. I'm also really self concious of how I look and I'm constantly just shitting on myself in my head. Saying I'm ugly, worthless, etc. Its at the point where its automatic and I cant even look in a mirror without getting mad

Basically I just want to learn how to ignore stuff like that because its not healthy for me mentally, its been fucking with me really heavy for a while now. I just want to have a quiet brain for once and not care about stupid shit like that.
8 posts and 1 image omitted
(5 replies)
12KiB, 645x773, 1444541757416.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19391037 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me start of by saying I love my mother, over the past few years I've graduated high school. I am 22 years old and I am enrolling into college for computer science. I thought about going to live on campus due to the fact me and my mother fight constantly, some days are good most are bad. It seems like she is picking a fight constantly, I lose my temper but most times I try to act unfazed. This causes my mother to goad me into fight her, "what I do to annoy you?" I tell her honestly, she makes me feel guilty or shift the guilt onto me. I cannot take it, she says since I'm her only child I should take care of her when she gets old she's 60, I am again 22. I'm losing my mind, I can't keep going on like this, am I at fault? I try to make up and get along but I can't take it, I am wanting to move into a dorm on campus just to get away. It costs 10k a year, but this or fighting i am considering it. Can someone talk to me or give me legit advice.
(6 replies)
462KiB, 500x288, 1331086644447.gif
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19390338 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>OKC is shit now
>eharmony/match demand loads of money before you can do literally anything
>bumble/tinder are trash and barely let you know know anything about the person before match (which never fucking happens with me).
>every other site is dead/trash

What do, in terms of online dating?

inb4 go outside
1 post omitted
(5 replies)
47KiB, 389x681, 15213992724952.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

How to get off marketing lists?

No.19391081 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was signed up for a magazine two full years ago and I'm still getting ads to re-enroll despite trying a half dozen times to have them remove me from their mailing lists.

Is there a way for me to send them a threatening letter so they take action but I don't get swatted? Something like
>dear magazine
>i have sought to be removed from your mailing lists with no success. recent events in Austin show the dangers unwanted mailings and I fear I may need to do something to protect myself from your harassment
(5 replies)
114KiB, 1200x800, IMG_1305(1).jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19391048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I was a kid I had a subscription to a game informer magazine paid for by my parents and one month the magazine that came had a theme that my parents deemed too adult themed for a preteen to be reading so they threw it away and told me I wasn't allowed to see that magazine. Well it's been 16 years since and now I want to read it out of curiosity. I know which issue they threw out but I have no idea how to find it. I'd be ok torrenting it or buying it but I can't find the magazine issue for sale anywhere.
(5 replies)
51KiB, 640x360, 130318044453-natpkg-marlboro-marine-00031022-story-top.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19391016 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>He wants to risk another relationship after being previously burned before

Don't ever forget how much the heartbreak stung after she dumped you, anon.
(6 replies)
5KiB, 310x163, download.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

Guy having sex for the first time

No.19390911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey I'm going to have sex with my girlfriend, and I am EXTREMELY nervous about it. Any tips on what I should do to make sure I do a good job?
1 post omitted
(5 replies)
38KiB, 518x248, 1519894490944.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19390996 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What's your motivation to wake up and keep moving every day?

Basically, I'm a lazy, desidious fuck and I want to change, but can't find an actual purpose to do so. Started to workout like 2 months ago but nothing's changed, no matter what I try to do, there is always this heavy looming lazyness preventing me to do shit. Is there any effective way to get rid of this?
(6 replies)
37KiB, 621x414, alcohol.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19390705 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /adv/,

Long story short, I applied for a summer research fellowship for undergrads and found out today that I was rejected. When I looked at previous applicants who were accepted into the program, all of them went to extraordinary colleges and probably had amazing resumes.

I thought I had an extremely good chance (4.0 GPA, research experience since before freshman year of college, papers on the way to publication - I know this sounds annoyingly like a humble brag), but was so embarrassed to compare myself to other applicants. I go to an extremely shitty college (not even in the top 200 schools in America) and I now feel like I should no longer pursue the field I want to enter, because I'll always be (rightfully so) a subpar applicant.

Should I change what I want to do with my life? Or transfer schools and still try? I feel like I should give up entirely right now.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
1 post omitted
(6 replies)
91KiB, 612x598, IMG_1070.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19390450 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>girl and I were supposed to hang last Friday
>she never confirmed the date so I just didn't her up again
>she sends me a voice message explaining that she got caught up and this and that and she wants to hang next week
>I say no biggie and cool

Should I even bother hitting her up again? Feel like it's just gonna be a waste of time
1 post omitted