Rules of not becoming like Chibi:
1. Don't try to be the center of attention, if you are not charismatic.
2. Laugh at things that are funny to you to show a sense of humor and awareness. Go watch live stand up and get a drink or two to get better social awareness.
3. If you tell a bad joke, own it. Say "well, that one bombed." or something along those lines to show you know when you bomb.
4. Know when not to talk. People will notice when you are just trying to fill the void with talking or trying to compensate on you not talking in a group.
5. Recognize when someone is in a talky mood, so you know that it is time to ask questions to show your interest. When someone is not in a talky mood don't start talking, like Chibi on that video.
6. Don't talk about memes unironically.