[6 / 1]
219KiB, 1000x1000, mark-strong---imagenet.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Should I shave my head?

No.19472758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 27 and have been balding since probably 20 or 21. I have a great gf despite this, and she says that she will still love me if I decide to shave my head. She's never seen my head at it's worst though, I'm a master at styling it to make it look better, but it's a pain in the ass. I use a lot of hair spray and comb it with expert precision. I never shower with her in fear of my hard work coming undone and her seeing how bad it looks freshly washed. My routine is getting annoying; a hat will fuck it up, and I'm always looking for the nearest mirror to make sure it's still in place.

I really just want to be free, and not give a fuck about it anymore, be able to go swimming with my gf and take showers with her. My hair is at the point where it can still look good if styled right, but I have to keep at it. I know my gf loves me a lot but I'm worried that when she sees my head finally shaved, she'll lose physical attraction to me. We are moving in later this year, and she wants to get married and have kids. She jokes that if we have a son he might go bald too, like it's no big deal.

I want to believe that she's being honest, but I've read too many horror stories about baldness just killing a relationship. She doesn't seem like that, but you never know.