[10 / 2 / 4]
135KiB, 341x320, arino money motivation.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.24992500 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work in a sales position at a fairly small company. It's been over three months but I've only managed to close three deals. The problem here is that my position is small salary with commission, so the the paychecks for my full-time job are not even hitting $600 a week.

I'm finding myself demoralized. I push and I push and I push, and I have made a serious, positive impression in my local business community, but when it comes to securing / closing these deals I am really not getting anywhere. It's gotten to a point where I'm just feeling miserable when it's time to get to work. I'm doing amazing work, the team as a whole all recognize it and management as well as ownership are also saying the same, but I'm at a point where I feel just miserable having no free time until after work hours and hardly anything to show for it other than a pat on the back. It's not a hostile environment, but I feel like I'm dying on the inside. I am really good at what I do, but the only thing I'm not succeeding in is actually closing deals with these many many clients I've tried to onboard. It's now at a point where I've had so many get to the point where they just need to sign only for it to fall apart. I got great reviews at my 90 day evaluation, but now I'm at a point where, at a sales meeting, I'll get asked if I'm going to finish the month strong and I have no confidence in the answer because I just keep getting dragged by these clients that ultimately don't commit. I no longer feel comfortable giving assurances.

What do I do?