Male here, I used to flash girls on Omegle and Chatroullette when I was 17-20.
About 70% of time they just skipped me, sometimes angry, sometimes disgusted, sometimes with no reaction. But the remaining 30% stayed to watch, some just just stared, some smiled, some pulled out their phone to take pictures or record, some encouraged me by playing with their tongues or doing jerking motions, a few of them flashed back, one girl in particular masturbated with me.
Yes, I know it was wrong, which is why I stopped, and yes, I sometimes feel the urge to do it again but I more mature than that now, and I don't think women use sites like that anymore anyway.
I don't regret it though, I was very insecure at the time and having girls enjoying looking at my dick helped my self esteem, the girl who masturbated with was particularly pretty, the kind of girl who I would have considered to be out of my league, but there she was, touching herself while watching me touch myself.
I don't even have a decent dick, I am four incher, if my dick was big, or even average I am sure many of the girls who skipped would have stayed.
Whoever says women aren't visual and/or don't like to look at nude men is a fucking liar.