1. [+548, -110] It amazes me that people are perverted enough to view something like this in that way ㅎㅎㅎ
2. [+416, -94] Are you all really that naive to think that no one is going to do anything sexual to it? Just look at all the pervy losers on 'Martian Virus'... stopping the sales of these pillows is the best thing to do in a pervertd world like ours
3. [+366, -83] The pillows would be fine if they were just regular sized pillows but these are life sized, otaku pillows. There were male middle schoolers who put Suzy's life sized cut out on the floor and acted like they were humping it, that was on the news too. The size of these pillows are perfect for men to act like that with.
4. [+35, -3] Just too many dirty pervs to allow these sales
5. [+29, -12] Ugh, just thinking of pervy otakus buying those pillows... gross, gross
6. [+25, -25] I bet my life that if you sold life sized pillows of Wanna One members, they would easily sell 100,000 without any controversy at all
7. [+22, -7] Who would buy this for $60 though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -6] Anyone who thinks the fans are overreacting needs to go back and consider how pervs act. They do all sorts of pervy things to life sized cut outs and dolls... If Girlfriend ever sold these pillows, you'd be seeing all sorts of nasty pictures on SNS.
9. [+20, -16] As if anyone would buy pillows of Bustedfriend
10. [+15, -4] As if women would buy any of this... it's obviously the men who would!
11. [+15, -3] I think having a life sized cushion in general is scary