Anon, you know it's perfectly possible to talk about the fetish without necessarily "getting it", right? I'm sure you're aware of a thousand other kinks and fetishes that you don't personally have, but that doesn't mean you can't be curious or have an interesting discussion about them. >>3063784>>3063791>>3063803
The fetish is a little interesting in that there seems to be many different aspects of it when appeal to different people to various degrees. A few examples:
- The most obvious is that it can work as a super extreme version of a dom/sub fetish. It's not just whips, ropes and latex in the bedroom, the woman can -literally- have your life (or your city) in the palm of her hand. This doesn't necessarily need to be fatal, though things like vore, being stomped or otherwise squished, etc, are pretty popular.
- As an anon pointed out in >>3064141
, the opposite is also true. There's a big chunk of sizefriends who are much more into the gentle/nurturing side of things. Something in a maternal type fashion, or how someone might treat their pet puppy/kitten, etc, as examples.
- A lot of people also seem to be into the "worship" side of things. Take regular celebrity-worship culture, but make that celebrity an almost-literal goddess (that word gets thrown around a lot). Pics related, for the Sophie Turner anon.
- In a lot of cases, there's just an attitude of "bigger is better", with the fetish acting to amplify other kinks. For example, imagine you had a foot fetish. Now imagine a sexy foot big enough for you to use as an adult jungle gym. Imagine wedging yourself between some beanbag-sized boobs.
- Spectacle can play a role too. Many of these collages can act similarly to those big Hollywood CGI-fest films. This point is probably less fetishistic though, and more about creating a visually interesting scenario.
Anyway there's a lot more, and obviously it's hard to explain this stuff in any depth in a single 4chan post.