Article: 'AOA exit' Choa responds to fan gift "I don't have a right to this, thank you and I'm sorry"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+382, -45] What do you mean you don't have a right to gifts~ You took AOA from a nugu girl band to a top trending girl group. You suffered the most out of any of them and hard carried them all ㅋㅋ
2. [+328, -35] Choa's still as pretty as ever, I hope she has a happy life
3. [+248, -31] Choa-ya, I miss you, rest up for a year and let's see you soon next year ㅜㅡ
4. [+21, -14] After Choa left, AOA hasn't been putting anything out because there's no one to sing in place of her... Seolhyun doesn't seem like she's doing much acting either... just doing a bunch of CFs.
5. [+20, -11] Choa-ya, not sure if you're still getting married but I hope you realize that you're a charming person all on your own and I know you'll be successful if you want to pursue singing as a soloist
6. [+13, -3] Choa's trying to lock down marriage to a wealthy man but her fans keep pressuring her otherwise. Large screen ads and everything are meaningless to her right now in the face of her ultimate goal.
7. [+12, -6] Miss you Choa ㅜㅜ
8. [+8, -1] Choa did so much for AOA in the beginning. I didn't find out about AOA until seeing Choa in 'Like a Cat'.
9. [+7, -2] Choa carried, Jimin and Seolhyun trolled, and the rest were being carried, and Seolhyun ended up getting all the spoils ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+7, -2] Is there no hope for her going solo? Her voice is too good to waste ㅠhttp://netizenbuzz.blogspot.kr/2018/03/choa-feels-undeserving-of-her-fan.html>>3101735
Koreans still love her, you're an idiot.