[134 / 36 / 37]
467KiB, 609x1233, D77FA830-F444-4010-827A-469706381BA6.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Happening: Voter Fraud General #55: It’s time to dig deeper edition

ID:BcXULdjy No.284586186 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
FBI DISCUSSED THE FLAWS WE FOUND
/pol/ 100% VALIDATED
ELECTION INTERFERENCE CONFIRMED REAL
SYSTEMS CONFIRMED VULNERABLE
WE EXPOSED IT AND ELECTION SAVING NOW IN PROGRESS

>foreign actors had been using these flaws for years
>Mass emails sent out larping as proudboys using mailing list extracted via the flaw 4chan exposed.
>"Iran" allegedly behind proudboys emails
>"Russia" also has voter registry, information and doxx on voters.
>intel communities aware of the issues
>apparently handling it
>we saved the election by exposing these flaws
>we brought awareness to the issue
>they now know exactly how this had been happening before
>anyone getting any intimidating emails from the vulnerabilities in the system should ignore them
>all is fine and 4chan saved the day

WE DID IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYQwNcnYFY&feature=youtu.be [Open]

/OURGUYS/ at DHS investigating the actual problem
>A DHS official also said authorities had detected holes in state and local election websites and instructed those participating to patch their online services.
Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/10/20/proud-boys-emails-florida/

JUDICIAL WATCH ONTO IT AFTER BURGER ANON SENDS THEM THE QRD
https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1319076302595477504

>The FBI says Russia and Iran have obtained US voting registration information and have taken "specific actions" to influence the 2020 election
https://twitter.com/9NewsPerth/status/1319072051831820288

COMPLETE INFO ON /VFG/ - MAIN PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/Q7gQkWW3
LIST OF STATES AND THEIR COMPROMISATION PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/NaG1UFte