[298 / 48]
140KiB, 1280x720, Legitimate-Rape.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.31619734 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How bad is rape exactly /pol/? Let us discuss the matter.

Obviously, getting raped is nothing pleasant. Nobody would like to get a dick inside her cunt / his ass that you don't want to be there. Obviously it is also often connected with pain, especially if resisting or trying to use force yourself, but not being able to overpower your rapist.

But is rape rally all THAT bad? Now hear me out, this isn't your typical /pol/-tier bullshit. If you would let things just happen (''just let it happen, it'll be over soon''), you would in fact, get the least amount of pain and also probably the least amount of psychical damage. I'm not going to argue that some people may even ''enjoy'' to get raped, because most don't. The real pain would probably come from the mental aspect, but if people wouldn't make such a big deal out of it, it probably wouldn't be as bad.

Now let us count a few things that are worse than you average rape (getting sexually assaulted, but without any or only minor physical harm). Cancer is worse than rape. Getting murdered is worse than rape. Being tortured is worse than rape. So why do feminists, see rape as the worst thing that can ever happen to woman and we aren't even talking about the obvious bullshit ''rape'' as in ''he stared at me in the elevator, it's like I was just raped!''. Yes sure, it isn't pleasant at all, but it is also nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

What is your opinion on this /pol/? Is rape really as bad and I'm completely false or am I at least somewhat right?