Thread Topic: Non-Primarch Details
Old Thread: >>64073230
What once started as a simple smut thread, soon developed into a different, mostly serious retelling of the Heresy, with an previously unseen scramble of the Loyalists and Traitor legions, alongside new concepts, troops and history!
WIP 1d4chan article:
The Loyalist Traitor divide!
III Felicia (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
IV Persephone (F) (Male Legion)
V Hualan Khan (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
VI Lara Russ (F) (Co-Ed Legion)
VIII Konstanze Kurze (F) (Female Legion) "Night Sisters"
X Ferrus Manus (M) (Male Legion)
XIII Roboute Guilliman (M) (Male Legion)
XVI Hera Lupercal (F) (Male Legion)
XIX Corvus Corax (M) (Male Legion)
I Lion El`Johnson (Chosen of Slaanesh, M) (Male Legion)
VII Rogal Dorn (M) (Male Legion)
IX Sanguinius (Arch Traitor, M) (Male Legion)
XII Andrestia (Chosen of Khorne, F) (Co-Ed Legion)
XIV Morticia (Chosen of Nurgle,F) (Female Legion) "Death Maidens"
XV Magna (Chosen of Tzeench, F) (Co-Ed Legion) "Thousand Scholars"
XVII Loraine (F Legion) (Co-Ed)
XX Alpharia (F Legion) / Omegon (M) (Co-Ed)
XVIII Vulkan (M) (Male Legion)
Established rules so far.
1) Male Primarchs have Male Legions.
2) Female Primarchs typically have Co-Ed Legions.
3) The Emperor didn't plan for Female Primarchs, it sorta happened as the Gestation pods were carried through the warp.
4) All marines originating from Terra (Pre-Finding of their Primarch) are male
5) We are semi-sticking to major canon events in the Heresy. (Isstvan still happens, Prospero burns, etc) HOWEVER! Many of them have been retooled and taken into a complete different direction to accomodate the canon changes. Basically, what this means is that there are no senseless changes, and every major change to timeline needs a good explanation
6)Rule of cool still applies, if its awesome and fits within the setting and or it`s themes, add it