Because I said I would, here's Deep Blue Girls, a WaifuCORE RPG.
About two-three weeks I made a thread asking what the desire for a Shipgirl RPG and the resounding result was instead "WaifuCore" a universal RPG merging everything together.
Well, I present to you Deep Blue Girls, WaifuCORE's first technical game.
WaifuCORE is a Roll&Keep system using a Success system to dictate how well you perform, the catch is that all your dicepools are created from Traits you personally choose reflecting your personalized Boat who is a Girl.
That's the simple part, through a bit of grit and chewing things down, I managed to also get in your personal Skinner Box nightmare to improve your base as well as a Gatcha Pull System of dice to get things and improve your odds.
Is it perfect? Fuck no.
• Ship (Soul) Traits have the odd place of being useful to acquire stuff, but not terribly useful outside of that outside incredibly specific situations.
• The acquisition of new Ship Girls is going to rely entirely on the GM which I feel should be mitigated, but that needs testing to get a better idea.
• My COOL idea to have Traits be good and bad, kind of amounted to nothing. It's a rule, but not a strict one.
• I was having a fucking stroke with Torpedoes' and Depth Charges, Ship Girls don't worry about this shit, but I had to.
• Weirdly enough Battleships with maxed out Engines and Brutal, then grabbing the biggest fuck off weapon to beat the shit out of their enemies is currently the best consistent damage available. I have no idea how to mitigate this outside of prayer and heavy ordinance.