things under each column should ideally be double edged.
For each thing in your favour roll a d6. These include things that you can convince the GM are helpful, due to the circumstances, and things you can use from your character sheet due to drunken leaps of hobo logic. **If you cannot roll at least 2d6, you cand and should still try, but should assume you fail and narrate thusly.**
You and everyone else at the table should also tally the things that stand against you, for the same reasons. Those are bad d6. Roll them too.
Roll your good d6 in one colour and your bad d6 in the other colour
Then look at all the numbers you rolled and compare them to this list of words. Choose two of your good dice and at least one of your bad dice, and use a word from the numbers of each die in the relevant good or bad way, and those inform how your action goes. You can be literal or metaphorical. You can describe things like "Collapse - I fall down crying and begin to rank about my wife leaving me" or "Collapse - I ram the shopping cart into the barricade that my nemesis, Sherlock Moriarty, has constructed, several times, and it begins to fall apart."
And then narrate. Other players can interrupt if you think you're taking the piss. Remember, the goal of the game is not to succeed, it is to move from fuckup to fuckup in a neverending parade of drunken stupidity. If you get what you want it needs to lead you forward not win the damn game
1. Ones are Risky or Passionate>Risk, Haste, Passion, Wrath, Sacrifice, Collapse
2. Twos are Sneaky and Surprising>Deceptive, Difficult, Unexpected, Doubt, Fear, Shock
3. Threes are about the Fast and the Fucky>Speedy, Thoughtful, Escape, Backup, Alarm, Slippery
4. Fours are Tough>Reliable, Solid, Planning, Protection, Bravery, Morality
5. Fives are Strong and Angry>Power, Grit, Stamina, Tantrum, Authority, Slug (Hitting or Drinking!)
6. Sixes are all or nothing>Awesome, Devastating, Triumph, Hope, Cataclysm, IT'S THE POLICE!