Quick, post travelin' cuties before this thread gets deleted.
Hey /trv/. /fa/ guy who's gotten borderline autistic about gear that looks good without sacrificing function. I was hoping we could get a thread going about that as well as very specific things that I'm looking for:
- a round hat that covers your neck without making you look too much like a fucking dumbass (I need it for hiking: something like pic related)
- travel adaptors are super bulky imo. There's gotta be something thinner?
- hiking pants that don't look fucking stupid (must have cargo pockets and can't be super baggy)
- For shorts, I have lululemon pace breakers (which are great 'cause there's a zip pocket that's sort of hidden for my cash). I think their long sleeves also look great and are technical without being too obvious
- I'm looking for a soap container that actually makes sense. I swear they're always massive and take up more space than they need to + your soap gets all soggy because it's just swimming in soap water
- I'm looking for the lightest flip flops. I literally hate flip flops/hike in vibrams but wear them only to shower
- favourite brand for travel size bottles for liquids?
It can also be a general gear you can't live without thread
- I love my merino wool buff. It's great as headband, good as a scarf, good for motorcycling so you don't eat bugs/it covers your neck
- also use eagle creek compression bags. They're awesome 'cause you can just throw everythign in there, then squeeze the air out. I can be ready to leave in minutes now.