[148 / 17 / 55]
71KiB, 750x1057, e38fbcb3162b7144bb3a683e0eb6834a.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Mexico/LATAM vs SEA

No.2332977 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen up, Im a burger and need to leave here asap. The purpose of this thread is to get outside info on all you know through personal xp on traveling to these cheaper countries.
Im looking for some place cheap, plan on renting monthly for cost. I like martial arts, fitness, beaches, bitches, outdoors, dive/surf, etc.
When I look on lets say Airbnb I can get great deals in Thailand, always beating mexico in cost and quality. Is there something im missing? I also would use Thai websites on occasion for the cheapest hotels.
To cut things really short i am limited in my knowlede but i know a bit about living in Thailand, baja mexico, sri lanka, basically third world shitholes for low c.o.l and easy puss and none come close to thailand.

Tldr
>Thailand
>Easy, consistent lays
>Cheapest rent/better quality for half of $
>Lots of beaches, top knotch islands
VS
>Mexico
>Cool culture, i want to learn spanish
>great nature, beaches, hot latinas (no me gusta gorditas)
>imo better food, deliciosos
>2x price for rent, not as quality
Places ive liked in the past: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Thai Islands, Cabo, LA, Weligama, Todos Santos

What am I missing anons? I am genuinely curious if ive gone mad with yellow fever/SEA pilling? Tell me some things about where you've been, not limited to just Mexico and SEA.