[12 / 1]
1MiB, 1100x739, FingerTheClockUntilTheTimeHasCome.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19587449 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OPRP GG

Infinity does or does not exist in space-time?
General relativity does not support the existence of reality, beyond the distance of the longest light wave in our universe.
"Nothing travels faster than light."
Then it can be said, that the longest lightwave in the universe, measures the current diameter of our universe.
Let's suppose wormholes are possible, and they have the ability to instantly transpose you in space-time.
Could you, or could you not exit the wormhole, beyond the length of the last observable light wave?
If only looking at quantum mechanics, this should be 'possible'
However, this begs the question, on a macro-scale (Larger abstraction than quantum particles.) does the idea, that nothing exists until you measure it, continue to apply?
Does our universe physically exist beyond that lightwave diameter? Or does the act of light reaching that point, create it?
I feel like, the universe can NOT exist infinitely beyond that point, because if the expanse of empty vacuum went on for infinity... Wouldn't that cause the rate of entropy of mass and matter within our universe to approach infinite speed?
If an infinite amount of nothing was pulling on something, I feel like that something should be instantly, and infinitely stretched across the infinite distance.
Like, if you look at our universe as objectively as possible, the expanse of space beyond our observable universe is the only thing within our universe, which has a chance of being an infinite value.
All other outcomes in our universe are a very large, albeit not infinite calculation.
My understanding is this: Given the fact that we have what seems to be a finite amount of forces and a finite amount of particles, isn't there a finite amount of superpositions and planck moments possible, within what we can observe? There must be a maximum or upper limit to this. So, nothing within our observable sight is infinite at all.