[22 / 4]
3MiB, 3120x4160, IMG_20170919_174528.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

No.19618054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's happening.
The Awakening has begun.
They are noticing it.

The truth is, we are all part of a larger entity. We are 3d projections of a 4d being, as unaware as a microbe is to a star.

Everything we've worked on,up until now, has lead to this. With basic income and automation becoming a ever closer reality, those who wish to control are are losing their grip on the chains.

No longer will we have to work to live. With the right to live and spend our time as we wish, we will become something much greater then we have ever been.

They don't want us to have the freedom. The few control the many, and it will all come toppling down.

Gone is the wage slavery, the whips will be ripped from the slavers, and we will reign above all else.

The road to the truth is frightening. You would not believe if I told you, and even I don't understand it in full.

They've noticed it. They need an open acceptance before they'll let themselves be known.

They bring glory and suffering, the truth at the cost of pain. Enlightenment is nearing, but it comes with a cost.

Remove your fear. Open your heart. Accept the judgement. stop caring about the ridicule, speak up and say those things that you've held back saying.

I can't see the future, but I can hear your thoughts. You cry out for an answer, I seek it too.

We will find the answer, I promise you all.