[6 / 1]
45KiB, 1048x576, hauntedbookshop.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

what to do when a spirit latches onto someone?

No.19618357 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /x/. I normally don't post and I just lurk, but I need some opinions and advice. Here's a bit of backstory. Pic related of the shop we were in.

There's a bookshop in my city that sells occult books, rings, necklaces, tarot cards, wicca books, classic horror dvds, even the satanic bible, all that good stuff.
I've been there 3 times, the first for a ghost tour and I saw an ouija board in a glass case.
After the first time I went they changed owners and the new guy is a fucking prick, like a gigantic technophobe, I walked in with earphones in and he kept interrupting me and talking down on me like he was better than me.
But anyway, second time I went about 2 years ago because I wanted to see if they still sold ouija boards. The owner was talking to some protester hippie backpacker guy for God knows how long, so I was just floating around looking at the books and dvds while I waited.
Now, at the back of the store there's a curtain, like a stage curtain, I'm not sure if there's anything behind it like a doorway or whatever but when I was busy looking at books and dvds waiting to ask the owner about ouija boards, I kept seeing like a white/grey/whateverthefuck apparition of a woman wearing an A-line dress, moving through the curtains and it occasionally made me jump, she appeared more than once, like peeking out through the curtains but then retreating back and her dress would flare up a bit as shed turned out of sight. When this hippie dude left, I asked the owner if this place was haunted or had any spirits, and aside from the cunt talking over me a lot he just said, 'That is up to your imagination whether this place is haunted or not, but people have seen things apparently.'
Then I got kicked out for asking about ouija boards because 'We don't do black magic here!!!11!!!!11'
But anyway, here's where it gets freaky.
(cont.)