[342 / 35]
55KiB, 512x512, RrksY1AZ.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

Occultism & Magick: Update 58

!Th0tH..7io No.19997916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today I present to you some texts from the Neoplatonic, Gnostic, and pre-Lurianic eras. Some of this knocks out texts on my acquisition lists which I will post in the next reply.

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Gnostic Studies
"Nag Hammadi Library". A brief and rather nude translation of the Nag Hammadi texts of all codices, I through XIII plus, Berolinensis Gnosticus 8502. Think it's the Robinson collection so translations vary and are without notes.

>Kabbalah
Old Testament Psuedoepigraphia: Vol 1 Apocalyptic Literature and Testaments. Some of the translations are a wee bit dodgy, but it's the only place to get all the Enochs and all the Esdras in one volume.
Mystical Prayer in Ancient Judaism.
Apocalyptic and Merkavah Mysticism
Shi'ur Komah - Mystical Shape of the Godhead
Peering Through the Lattices: Mystical, Magical, and Pietistic Dimensions in the Tosafist Period

>Neoplatonism
Julian (The Apostate): Orations Vol I (From Constantinus to Mother of the Gods)
Julian: Orations Vol II (From Uneducated Cynics to Misopogon)
Julian: Vol III (Letters plus "Against the Galileans")

I ALSO have a few more from the list that I've needed but haven't been uploaded and I can if it's particularly urgent.

>Kubjika, Kali, Tripura, and Trika (Publications of the Nepal Research Centre) by Mark S. G Dyczkowski
>Aspects of Kashmir Saivism by B.N. Pandit
>Spandapradipika A Commentary on the Spandakarika by Bhagavadutpalacarya By Mark S.G. Dyczkowski