Importing old 2010-2013 posts to /tg/. Performance degradation is unavoidable. View progress here.
[323 / 47 / 149]
11KiB, 356x239, 1524010373037.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO

NPCs/Organic Portals/Skin Balloons/Souless Humans General Knowledge Thread

No.21566007 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead.

It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror."
- G.I. Gurdjieff

Sauces: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals.htm#contents

I've been talking about NPC's for a couple years now and it's good to see humans are slowly catching on. I can tell you that they are real. There are also other "things" that pose as humans. If your really curious about your reality and have the eyes to see you can find the "things" lurking in the night scene where there's alcohol, drugs, loud music, etc... Where humans are so distracted and intoxicated that they wouldn't be able to see these skin balloons if they were right in front of them. Take a look for yourself. Go to the night scene sober. Sit in the back of the room in a dark corner and put ear plugs in and observe. They are there that's all I can say. They're observing as well so it's important to blend in. I've had 2 separate experiences where I've seen these things. On one occasion it randomly came up to me and started chatting me up asking me questions and when I thought of the answer before I could verbalise it the thing moved on to the next question as if I already answered. The thing also tried projecting visions of me being shot in the parking lot into my mind and i fought the false fear away and it left me alone. Won't go more into detail on here. NPC's also only operate on the lower chakras so any human that is operating properly on their higher energy points they will be drawn to them like a magnet. Looking forward to seeing the responses on here and the shills.