1. X was open about his involvement in the dark arts; even before his fame he released songs on SoundCloud entitled "I Spoke to the Devil in Miami" and "King of the Dead" which are both filled with satanic imagery and X admitting his affinity with Baphomet (Bafometz, Satan).
2. X originally dyed his hair half white, half black; this is know masonic and Gnostic symbolism signifying Abraxas (balancing of good and evil). Later, X dyed his hair grey and shaved his eyebrows to look more "demonic".
3. X's girlfriend admitted an incident where he locked her away telling her: "the demons don't want us to be together". She also said: "X the GOAT worships the goat" (the goat being Baphomet).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98DglknV78
4. Ski Mask the Slump God admitted X was supposed to sacrifice him before the two stopped being friends. This is VERY common in demonology, as demons/spirits will often demand that those who summon them worship them or make sacrifices to appease them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70
5. The date of X's death has demonic connotations: June 18, 2018 (6/18/18 --> 6 666 666).
6. XXX = 666 in some schools of gematria
7. X had sigils and bizarre lettering tattooed on his body; many times demons will also demand you tattoo their sigils on yourself as another form of appeasement.
8. X would frequently talk about the occult, mysticism, astral projection, feeling "in tune" with spirits, and subjects of a similar nature on Instagram. During his XXL freestyle he called himself a "demon son of the serpent."
9. X was killed right as he was thinking about taking a break from music and focusing on his family and community. No doubt the spirits claimed his soul at this time as he was letting them go.
10. One of X's killers referred to himself as a "demon" online; if you look in his eyes he also looks possessed.
11. In the last video he ever made for Instagram he said "if I die or ever become a sacrifice...".