[9 / 1 / 5]
2MiB, 2048x1387, 1497984629031.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

How to choose between two paths

No.25353382 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The pandemic has been a life-changer for me in a lots of ways. It has taught me how to organize my time, how to be more disciplined, how to use my time well most of the time. I like this freedom.

But next year, classes are starting normally again, so no having breakfast while listening to the teacher, no more being able to wake up a little late, nothing. And more importantly, I'll lose all of the free time I have now. I'll be outside again from 6 AM to 8 PM most of the time, usually getting home tired. I'll probably have to start working part-time too.

And during this time, I used my free time to learn how to play the piano and the guitar, two things I like doing very much. I progressed a lot and I'm very happy with it, I can play songs I like in both instruments.

I also like drawing a lot. I always wanted to learn how to draw, I always tell myself I don't want to die without learning how to draw what I want to draw, whatever it is now. I've started late this year but I like how I'm progressing and I want to keep it this way.

This is all well and good, but I'll only be able to do this for three-four months at most and then it's back to normal life, more less. My question is: How should I pick what hobby I stay with? Is there a way I can still do both at the same time?

I really want to keep doing both, but I realistically I feel I'll have to choose one in the end, and I want to take the best path for me that lets me grow as a person.

>What do you want to do with both hobbies, Anon?
>I know I want to be good at both, I want do great, I want to surpass the 10k hours with them. That's what I know.

Thanks and take care.