[95 / 5 / 28]
222KiB, 888x930, 1585940403204.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Getting the vaccine

No.25358191 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 19 years old, live in germany and I'm not vaxxed. I don't want to get vaccinated, but now the rules get stricter and it's becoming dangerous. There is the 3G rule now in public transport which means I have to be tested. If they do a random control and catch me without test I have to pay 2500€. Student should be free from this, but it turned out as a massive scam. I wanted to take one of the so called "Totimpfstoffe" (don't know the english name) like Valneva or Novavax. But they are only allowed in the EU in spring next year. Maybe later. I can't wait so long. I have to be scared about getting catched in the bus right now. I just can't take this shit anymore. Nobody on /pol/ gives me a real answer. I don't even know how these faggots do it. Maybe I'm just risking my life for a meme (especially since I'm an unhealthy idiot that's out of breath after 10 seconds of running). But I really don't trust mRNA vaccines.

I thought about taking Astrazeneca, but my family would go apeshit over it. I don't want to, but I think about taking Biontech so that I can just have my fucking peace. I hate my life anyway and probably wouldn't care if I die.