1. Comparison is the thief of joy.
2. You need to understand that, in our modern society, none is more demonized than the man who is unapologetically self-interested. Once you understand this, you need to accept this, and once you accept this, you need to not give a fuck.
3. You need to find your purpose, and pursue it.
4. Let go of what "should" be.
5. On that note, ask yourself what you want. Not what you "should" want, what you actually want. Once you know what you want, chase it relentlessly.
6. Fuck some cute girls. This piece of advice might not be as "meaningful" as those that preceded it, but it's just as important, just as helpful. I truly think a great deal of men could learn to get out of their own way by saving up a few thousand USD and investing it in a couple months of degeneracy in your "third world nation where sex is openly transactional and being western inherently puts you in the top 20% of men" of choice. Fact is, once you've fucked a few hot women, and I mean truly hot 8/10+ women, women as a whole lose a great deal of their power over you. Rejection is no longer something you fear. You see an attractive woman, and you know you can have her, because you've had better.
AMA, OP, you fucking champion.