Depressions are intentional, engineered economic events by globalists.
1. Inflate asset prices to lure suckers via increased demand thru mass migration
2. Suckers over-extend themselves
3. Crash market to bankrupt suckers
4. Buy suckers' assets for pennies
It's just like cheating at cards and luring someone into going all in against your unbeatable cheating hand.
The last stage of the cheating at cards is where the scammer does the table flip and runs.
In the context of a depression this getaway distraction is accomplished by creating a war.>>185695801
And the "wealth effects" of bidding up house prices on credit is a horrific trick.
1. Bid up house prices with credit.
2. People's houses go up in value - so they "feel rich" and spend money they don't have.
3. People chase and speculate.
4. They sell their homes - but unless they plan on sleeping in a tent for the rest of their lives it's useless because all the other houses have gone up in price too.
People end up more in debt, less propertied and with banks taking a longer and deeper siphon of your life's whole income - they're the only ones who win.
Meanwhile high house prices chill household formation and debt services chills birth rates - so they import refugees.>>185683016
The international global capitalists sold out the future to communist china, that is, you must enslave yourself as much as the Chinese in order to earn property. They've socially engineered your lives through economics and pop culture to rob this generation so most of you will never reach the amount of economic gain previous generations did, they're robbing you, and then blaming it on you, you guys should really actually be pissed, essentially signing away your future to China, and then telling you it's your fault