Bottom line so far.
1. Patrick Cruiser is a scapegoat and false flag for FBI because a) this agency has recently warned about conspiracy theorist threat (https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html
), b) this is the agency which was covering up FISA, Clinton emails, and other shit; additionally, El Paso has a trafficking issue (https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/three-sentenced-in-el-paso-child-sex-trafficking-scheme
), and c) his movement while retreating from the scene is a peak retardation.
2. The shooting was in progress in two places at least 200 meters (wall to wall, not an entrance to entrance) away from each other. The number of shooters is at least 10.
3. Even though officials state the first officer appeared on the scene 6 minutes after the call, victims recall at least 30 minutes of no intrusion. As a consequence, Patrick has almost driven away.
4. Walmart will be closed for the next day. Investigations are important but they should not take much more than a couple of hours. We already saw how the scene was cleaned in Las Vegas in Paris (the one which is not the city).
5. Patrick Cruiser is a member of Antifa and a democrat. Antifa was planning certain events on the border protesting Trump administration's policies there. Patrick's manifesto contained vocabulary not natural for the right wing ("comrades"). Additionally, he called Europe a country.
6. People on the scene were not screaming/making any sounds during the process of them being killed. People in the neighbouring mall were hiding until the police have arrived. Why they did not leave the building even though there was at least a 20-minute gap is an open question.
7. Several narratives have been pushed in the information field so far. Gun control, "All mass shooters are not immigrants", "damn racists", attacks on free speech (4chan, for example).
Add your own suggestions.