[40 / 12 / 34]
127KiB, 800x500, BIDEN-HARRIS-e1597212917943.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

ID:TyaQlTDP No.273144477 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dem campaign staffer here. There have always been rumors swirling around the office, most of which I just roll my eyes at. But the one I heard today is just too much to bear.

The latest gossip, which is even coming from managers and other higher-ups, is that shortly after Biden and Harris assume office in January, they will be pardoning Ghislaine Maxwell due to "lack of evidence". They might even sweep the whole Epstein case under the rug.

For what reason? Some folks around here are saying top politicians and even supreme court justices might have been involved in the whole Epstein affair.

I don't watch Fox News or read whackjob conspiracy theory sites, so this is the first time I'm hearing this kind of stuff.

Is it possible Biden himself had a close relationship with Epstein or even Maxwell? This one guy told me his brother once owned property in the Virgin Islands, close to "Lolita Island" or whatever it's called.

If all of this is true, I'm not sure if I can stay on the campaign.

What would you do if you were in my position? Keep in mind it's all just a rumor at this point, but I've never seen my own manager speculate about topics like this.