[327 / 47 / 166]
29KiB, 912x516, n_melvin_joebidenapologizes_190708_1920x1080.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

I worked for the Biden Campaign

ID:lksOFbPm No.276699459 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I worked as a low-level staffer for the Biden campaign’s HQ in Philly from July to the end of August. I am more of a Bernie guy, but I thought I should do whatever I could to defeat Trump, so I joined up. Eventually, I became so disgusted with what was going on, I had to leave. Some of this I experienced, the juicier bits are things my (now former) co-workers told me, so take those bits with a grain of salt:

One - The whole campaign is extremely paranoid about leaks/getting hacked.

If I were to publish the email chains I got, you’d see about a thousand messages saying “please see me” or “meeting at 10am”. No one wants another DNC hack situation, so no one puts any real information in emails or texts. Even with COVID, in-person meetings are the norm. They don’t want to do anything on Zoom either, in case someone records it. Everyone is suspicious of each other, and nobody likes to give specifics on anything. It was frustrating.

Two – All of the Bernie bros joke about being “another Seth Rich”.

With the paranoid atmosphere, some of us would make comments about ending up like Seth. None of us really believed the conspiracy theories, except for one weird older guy who was convinced that Malcolm Nance murdered him. His evidence? Nance made some cryptic tweets about “punishing the hackers” the day before Seth was murdered, and the deed was done less than a mile from the Intelligence Museum in DC that Nance owns. I didn’t buy it, but I can’t say I wasn’t intrigued by the coincidence.