When a judge recuses, the new presiding judge who inherits the case rarely makes substantial changes to the direction the previous judge was going. This is done as a matter of respect, otherwise no one would recuse themselves (not that the left does anyways).
With that said I'm predicting one of the following scenarios:
1. An activist judge such as this new one stops the audit and the 22-month clock expires before it's all settled and everything is destroyed
2. Arson fire either damages ballots, destroys them completely or at a minimum clears the building and fills it with enough smoke to cast doubt as to what has transpired
3. A bomb and/or bomb threat to clear the building and put federal agents in the building to create reasonable doubt as to what has transpired
4. Left wing mob descends on the building and someone gets shot, Antifa goes full riot mode and the whole thing is shut down by the FBI due to 'terrorism' threats or similar
5. Mysterious power outages stop all recording of events and through this and similar means doubt is cast as to the record of events and audit results
6. Some combination of the above
The one thing they can't have happen is the audit to continue unimpeded. They will do literally anything necessary to prevent it and to delegitimize it. People still don't understand how the left works and how this audit will undermine one of the lynchpins of the leftist power structure. There are too many nations, oligarchs, and other interests enmeshed in this at this point for it to go forward.