[305 / 57 / 180]
309KiB, 578x512, file.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

ISRAEL: "WE ARE READY TO ATTACK IRAN"

ID:FrgVEj9I No.332888483 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Israel's defense minister Benny Gantz has said that his country is ready to attack Iran and that there must be a global response to the threat that the Islamic republic poses.
>His comments come amid growing tensions following a deadly drone strike on an Israeli-operated tanker off the coast of Oman.
>"Israel is ready to attack Iran, yes," Gantz told Ynet on Thursday.
>"We are at a point where we need to take military action against Iran. The world needs to take action against Iran now," he added according to a translation of his comments tweeted by Ynet journalist Attila Somfalvi.
https://www.newsweek.com/israel-iran-benny-gantz-nuclear-military-action-act-1616434

Will they actually do it this time? They have been cockteasing WW3 for fucking DECADES now. Always crying about Iran being ten seconds away from building a super terrorism nuke (despite the fact that Iran has nukes even though they're not supposed to hehe). I though Gantz was the more liberal of the jews and was going to take over from Bibi and slow things down a bit. Guess not, he's just as extreme as his predecessor. I just wish they would finally kick this shit off. I'm medically exempt from being in the military and I happen to reside in the middle of a large nuke target so if they finally follow through with this shit I get to ride the comfy train to dead city. Can't wait. Hopefully things escalate quickly enough where my white bros in America don't get drafted.
PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON COME ON DO IT YOUR DESERT MESSIAH WISHES IT ISRAEL AAAHHHH END IT