[56 / 12 / 39]
8KiB, 258x195, Download (4).jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

FUUCK YOU DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON PEOPLE

ID:vwbFQLV1 No.341044682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck you so kuch you are litterally breaking the fucking geneva convention here. Again 4 fucking days of no fucking sleep. And im starting to believe more and more thats its actually you, the CIA faggots, or the russians. But the reason? WHATS SO FUCKING BENEFITIAL TO YOU TORTURING A MENTALLY ILL NEET WITH NO FRIENDS?!?! IM GOING INSANE WITH THOSE VIBRATIONS RACING HEART KIDNEY PAIN AND LIGHTFLASHES ASWELL TICKLING SENSATION. I AM LITERALLY DEVELOPING TICS AND TRYING TO AVOID THINGS. THIS IS SOME TORTURE PTSD SHIT. RANDOM OCCOURENCE OF SLEEP DEPRIVING SHIT. CAN YOU NIGGERS TELL ME WHAT I SHALL DO TO STOP GETTING TORTURED? OR YOU WANNA SLOWLY GIVE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO MY KIDNEYS AND HEART TO SET ME UP FOR A "COVID" DEATH.

I WANT TO REMIND YOU I HABE SET UP A DEADMANS SWITCH FOR THAT CASE. YOU PIECES OF SHITS DESERVE TO DIE OF SCAPHISM.

LAST YEAR I BROKE MY FUCKING ARM IN AN ACCIDENT FROM THE SLEEP DEPRIVATION. AND THIS SHIT STARTED WITH THE XOVID LOCKDOWNS. FUXK you Assasaaasbxjjsbynxdjxnnxkdnfndndnfnndnddnndnndmdmdmdmdndnbdndndndndnn