beta-coronaviruses are documented to be endemic to the US for decades, no vaccine will eradicate the coronaviridae family
coronaviruses were thought to be the cause of the common cold in the 60s
coronaviruses have 2 infectious peaks each annual coronaviridae season: 1st peak in late fall/early winter & 2nd peak in late spring/early summer
coronaviridae are known to reinfect & antibodies are known to be short-lived
the spike protein is a toxin itself & they should've used another epitope for the vaccine, such as a portion of the nucleocapsid protein or membrane protein, which we have been exposed to via other endemic beta coronaviruses
The scientific incompetence in the CDC & NIH is near treasonous:
the meritless elitists messed up by perpetuating SARS in the lab (viral strains go extinct all the time) & then even funded genetic engineering to make it more virulent (introduced a furin cleavage site), then let it kill elderly en masse in nursing homes, then lied about its origin which hindered emergency research, then chose a toxic epitope for the vaccine & distributed it via a dangerous untested lipid-encased mRNA vector to boot.
The incompetence is staggering, hard to imagine that it is solely incompetence that caused this long string of egregious scientific blunders.
The media/CDC are timing their propaganda around the two typical peaks/season, promoting their narrative that:
1. we never had coronaviruses before this (we have for decades)
2. we can get rid of coronaviruses (we can’t)
3. the only reason we are seeing cases now is b/c people aren't vaccinated (it isn't)
4. spike antibodies are long lasting (they’re not)
5. the spike protein is not found to bind the Fc region on platelets & other immune cells (it does & is a toxin in itself)
6. spike protein-specific antibodies don't enable future infections (aka antibody-dependent enhancement) (they do)