[325 / 59 / 230]
594KiB, 1196x958, file.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

LONDON FIRST TO BE BOMBED IN WW3 - RUSSIA

ID:818pwx7F No.383707116 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Russia has warned that London would be the first to be bombed if a world war broke out.

>Close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Andrey Gurulyov, made the claims on State TV’s Channel 1 as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues.

Mr Gurulyov said: “We’ll destroy the entire group of enemy’s space satellites during the first air operation.
>“No one will care if they are American or British, we would see them all as NATO.
>“Second, we’ll mitigate the entire system of anti-missile defence, everywhere and 100 percent.
>“Third, we certainly won’t start from Warsaw, Paris or Berlin.
>“The first to be hit will be London."
>He added: “It’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons.
>“As part of the operation to destroy critically important sites, Western Europe will be cut off from power supplies and immobilised.
>“All power supply sites will be destroyed. And in the third stage, I shall see what the USA will tell Western Europe on continuing their fight in the cold, without food and electricity.

Just in absolute fucking tears at this news.
I have ancestral trauma from the London Blitz. My ancestors from Coventry were vaporised by German bombs, some were crushed to death by falling rubble and others burned to a crisp in some of the most unimaginably inhumane attacks every recorded in history.
And now Putler wants to blitz us again. Just like the Germans did all those years ago.
I don't know what to do. Every time I hear a plane overhead I wonder if it's going to be the one that drops a payload and finishes me for good. Britain will not survive another round of rationing or food shortages... almost half of our food is imported. We cannot feed everyone in this kingdom without assistance

America... please help us