[199 / 25]
5KiB, 299x168, donald trump.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Donald trump mega thread

ID:U01v2FKR No.46570571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay. Im a HUGE rand paul supporter. If civil war kicked off tomorrow i would fight and die to insert him as god emperor of the confederacy.

But keeping that in mind. If rand doesnt make it. I will be voting for trump and here is why.

1. He is the only man alive that said we should fucking tarriff other countries. The balls on this man are astounding. Make no mistake. Economic war has been raging in a cold state for 20 years. Donald trump would bring this cold war hot and end it with a glorious american victory. China desperately needs to be told by an american president that they are literally a slave country and if they want to participate in the american economy they will have to pay a premium. This man stood at a podium and described a scenario where he would tax overseas american manufacturers 35% IMMEDIATELY at purchase. This is AWESOME.

2. He is the only ONLY fucking person this election cycle who brought up the green tip ammo ban. His second amendment qualifications are HIGHER than rand paul. Which is astounding.

3. He knows what america really is. America is not the shining city on the hill. That is retarded. America is the country that is so fucking successful and rich that we literally just give our success to our kids. We have a surplus of ownage that over the past 30 years politicians have given away to mud countries via trade deals.

4. Immigration. He has ann coulter level redpilling on immigration. He wants to build a great mexican wall. That is hilarious but in reality its actually needed. And he would make it happen and probly somehow get mexico to pay for it.

Listen , I understand he is a meme canidate.

but we really need to stop and think for a minute what exactly is going to be happening in the world 20 years from now.

As much as he is a kike bootlicker who loves isreal. He is so redpilled on everything else that it might be worth it.