1) Lead is not everywhere today. Perhaps 100 years ago. Possibly even as recently as 40 years ago. But basically since health awareness and people discovered that lead is poisonous to normal people it hasn't been used in much bar specialist applications (bullets, specific metal miniatures, radiation plating) it's been over taken by cheaper, safer alternatives.
Also. Conventional bullets are fucking copper coated you stupid tech illiterate shit. Pure lead rounds wear the barrel out quicker due to residue fired in to the barrel which can (after a few dozen rounds without cleaning) wear the rifling down by leaving globs of lead deposit and pushing them in to the the fucking barrel! It just creates a harder cleaning job! Jesus christ, how fucking dumb are you?!
2) Sure. You can kill his character via poisoning. You'll still be a fucking terrible DM.
3) Bending canon is one of the reasons you fucking PLAY an M&M game! It's no fun being out shone by DC's characters because you don't want to let anyone be richer than batman, smarter than robin or what ever!
4) Ripping off a character?! Alert the fucking media! Herpadyderpadydoooo!
5) Yes, mate, we're all wrong and you're all right.
Fuck damn I've not seen anyone this oblivious to the facts since my fucking dad!
Guys, we have a fucking critically retarded dip shit here. How the fuck does he even eat without stabbing himself?!
(Fuck damn, I so mad I cannot in to captcha!)