[479 / 62]
3KiB, 125x87, Apparently not real excited with these plans either.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Strikers '89 Quest

!!CGHItaQ/Fwn No.23774440 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, my computer shat the bed Wednesday, and I lost... well, pretty much everything, haha. I've got enough images to make this work, of course, and since I'm old fashioned, I kept most of my notes on paper, so I guess we lucked out there. Well, I did, anyway.

That said, this is pretty much a fresh install of everything- if the trip doesn't match, don't panic. Jump into IRC if you wanna ask me in person, haha.

archives here: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Strike%20Witches%201989
Character sheet and short plot synopsis here: http://pastebin.com/zFxWNup1

++

You whistle, a low, sliding tone- like someone passing a massive train wreck.

“So that's the plan, huh? Get in, draw off their air cover, let the weasels do their work, and provide close air for the Marines and IJN?” You ask, skeptically.

Ice, at her podium at the head of the room, fixes you with a short glare, then nods. “That's the plan. The IJNAF and IJAF will be mirroring our mission from the north and north east, respectively. The Fleet will be launching their aircraft only as a BARCAP for themselves and a reserve. Launch is from here, this is also our return point.”

Goose holds up her hand, like she's in a school room. Ice pauses. “Yes, hon?”

“We're not going back to the fleet?” she asks, her voice carrying surprise and concern.

Ice shakes her head. “Not for now, no. PACCOM wants us here in Japan, and no, they haven't told me why.”

“Bet it has to do with Frank's girlfriend!” Slider hoots from the back of the room, causing your squadron to laugh and you to cover your face with your hand.

“You never said anything about a girlfriend! Mom and Dad are gonna be soooooo mad you didn't tell them!” Jess says, looking at you with big eyes and a mischievous grin. “I'mma call them when we get back and tell them!”

[] “She's not my girlfriend, Jessica. Just some crazy witch.”
[] “Pay attention to the briefing, Lieutenant.”