[85 / 18]
156KiB, 750x600, 1257950432885.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.27937041 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm expanding upon the core concept of E6, and would like to maintan the motif of 6. There are 6 Attributes (STR, FOR, AGI, COR, INT, and CHA), 6 Classes (Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, Mage, Ranger, and Monk), and 6 prestige classes (Berzerker, Bard, Paladin, Warmage, Druid, and Assassin), and so I'd like to round it out with having 6 races.

However, right now I only have: Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, Human, and Orc. I don't wanna do Gnomes or Goblins because a 2nd monster and/or little-people race would be redundant, so what should the 6th race be?

Keep in mind I'm going for more classical grit n' wit adventuring and dungeon crawling rather than high fantasy romance and melodrama, so things like Dragonkin, Merfolk, or Shifters are a no-go. Nothing with inherent magical abilities or powers (elves are just good at magic, they don't actually have magical powers in this setup), and nothing from other dimensions; no Half-Orcs/Half-Elves/Half-etc either. The issue is that, short of going into anything super-fantastic, I can't think of a race that wouldn't be redundant to one of the archetypes covered by the current 5.