Let's inject some context to this, shall we?
- Every fighter has 41 health.
- The basic sword does four damage.
- Every fighter can attack once a second before modifiers.
- You cannot take doubles of any effect.
- Any damage done (reflects/extra attacks) procs blood.
There are three basic types of fight.
- Peasantmasher; Endless duels against enemies armed with the default sword, you cannot choose blood.
- Duel; Fight against a single enemy also armed with his/her choice of sord enchantments.
Grand Melee; A random number of enemies between 3-6, in an enchanted sword free-for-all.
Which combo is the most potent in each of these three situations? Assume that every peasant killed in peasantmasher guarantees you more power, status and wealth in the afterlife.