[283 / 14]
62KiB, 500x500, thefaceofterror.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Oversized Weapon Quest 14

!rMmx4JTts. No.30334263 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Shax Bonemurder, Raid Leader! You found some gnolls, who had some weird tasting food and then sent you off on a side quest, even though THEY were supposed to be the side quest. Some people just don't know their place! The good news is you met another elemental and passed his test. Though he thinks you cheated.

The boys and Allonces seem impressed! The golems don't seem to care. Who wants to impress a bunch of statues, anyways?!

>Current RAID ROSTER!: http://pastebin.com/mZgVD5yH

>Ability Tree: http://pastebin.com/aBfqv1vP
>Fully updated!

[So, uh, you passed my trial.] You sorta stare at the flickering and flaming figure for a few minutes. [I am absolutely positive you have no idea what that means.]

He's right. "I'm supposed to get a sigil, or something, right?"

[Technically, you get my blessing. My sigil can grant its bearer a small amount of my power. The gnolls think I'm really neat or something. I'm not sure why.]

"Why wouldn't they think you're neat? You can summon lava snakes," You think for a moment. You don't know anyone else who could that. All you can manage is a regular snake, and that is with a magic item. "That's gotta count for something."

[That's the thing, it isn't even that impressive for my kind. As far as Elemental Nobility go, I'm way down on the ladder at the courtly rank of Edler. Even Magmatic Ritters have more authority than me.]

He's going way over your head here. "Okay whatever, what is this about a blessing?"

[I don't even have any real land, this area is technically borrowed from- Oh. Um, well, a sigil is just one of the things I offer. I can summon some servants for you, or grant you a burning pearl to help you understand the mysteries of flame.]

Well, you sent here for a sigil, but it isn't like you're married to that Gnoll Chief...

>Take the sigil, we keep our promises!
>Let's get some servants! The more the merrier!
>Mysteries of FLAME? Sign me up!