[426 / 53]
89KiB, 670x724, Boatmurdered.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

The Story of How I Was Kicked From My Gaming Group 2: The Electric Boogaloo

!!RjW4gY/3jcX No.30373972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A number of anons wanted me to make a new thread about the story of how I was kicked from my gaming group, cause they seem have contacted my GM and want his side of the story to be posted too. I suppose that's fair so here you go. I will repost my story in this thread too so people are not confused.

I hope the mods are not mad at me for making a third thread about this topic.

My Story.

So for the past six months or so I've been with a gaming group. We played A Song of Ice and Fire RPG and Monsterhearts every week. They were a pretty good group, had fun. Sometime there could be disagreements but nothing you wouldn't find in any other group. Then about a month ago this new girl joins our group, and then things start getting weird.

My first indication that something was amiss came during a Monsterhearts session. The party was down in the sewers fighting a Kraken that had been kidnapping teenage girls from the local highschool. In the middle of the battle two miniature versions of the Kraken come up out of the water and attack us. At this point I said "My god! So that's why its been kidnapping teenage girls!"