[169 / 21]
197KiB, 1000x700, She's pretty quiet, but at the same time, she does tend to pay attention when she knows she needs to..png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Strikers '89 Quest

!!CGHItaQ/Fwn No.42893356 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, midterms this week. To be up front, I've only got like, one test, but I'll be putting extra hours in at the shop to try and knock out this project our teacher assigned us. That means there's probably not going to be a thread next week, but we'll see.

In other news, RIP SWQ Flashdrive. It made it so far, I'm really kinda sad- just a couple more weeks and we'd have been done. I plan to give it a good viking funeral- it fought on for a long time.

Anyway, archive here:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Strike%20witches%201989

++
"So what's going on?" You ask for what seems like the fourth time as you're hustled into a squadron briefing room with Slider and the girls by Brigitte.

"I told you before, baron, I don't know." Brigitte says, her accent falling away at the end of her sentence. Your eyes narrow as she continues. "But it's bad. Whatever it is, it's bad. This came down from as high up as it gets."

"Is it mars?" You ask, looking over at Slider.

She shakes her head. "I don't think so. the UN would have already issued warnings. This is something else."

"Megalith?" Slider asks. Brigitte shrugs again, frustration clear on her features.

1/2