[81 / 16]
3MiB, 1950x2624, 1731452.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Card Priestess Masami Quest 119

!!pH/e4J4SwW8 No.46104131 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Oh, you want to change back now?" Asai VERY SHARPLY taunts the monster that stands almost twice his size. "You want to change back?"
Uh oh, He's about to say something rude again.

Asai smiles with that big toothy grin,
"Make me."

Oh.
There goes that table I was planning to have dinner with the family.

The beast stomps right through it, trampling it to splinters.
But.. he finds himself stopped. His hands centimeters away from Asai.

I am Itsukuma Masami.
Everyone is difficult to work with but me!

Why can't everyone be as agreeable, easy going, and smart like I am?

I've captured Asai, who is apparently a half of a person. I've also captured the other half of that person, who looks like a giant building. Those two people form the entity known as "Tower". They were split when the original 'Tower' made a rude remark to the chairman, who was his master at the time.
Then, in another twist, it turns out that wasn't the reason at all? That some part of Tower wanted to ditch the 'baggage' that the other half held, and that part went on to become the Asai I know?

That's.. how it was explained, but it raises a lot of questions.

One of which, how do we put Tower back together again if this is the case?

I don't know, but if I can't figure it out soon; that monster may crush Asai!

That's... a bad thing. I guess? Maybe?

Uh oh, the metal beast is yelling again.

"STOP THIS, LET ME RETURN."
"Pfft, you were always such a drag." Asai teases, being very careful not to touch the monster despite being so close. "You NEVER wanted to help my brothers or sisters. You just wanted to keep your head low, live your dumb; uneventful life, and be known as a loyal servant."

The monster is trying to grip at him, but is still fighting some invisible layer surrounding Asai.

>Cont.