[179 / 22]
4MiB, 2338x2651, 1688445.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Card Priestess Masami Quest 120

!!pH/e4J4SwW8 No.46254248 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Hey, is that another one of your tricks?" Haruko seems confused.

"Which one?"

"That glowing door."

We turn around, and are confronted with a glowing blue door suspended in mid-air.

I am Itsukuma Masami. I've almost given up on trying to save Asai from being a massive weirdo monster.
Almost. I'm still scheming on ways to save him.

I'll do it, someday!

I succeeded in stopping his rampage which was destroying the city and everything in it that I hold dear.
This was accomplished by trapping him inside of a prison and attempting to talk some sense into him.

Well, 'him' being a descriptive term. Asai was actually made of two parts, a monster part and.. a part of him which looked like a big armored guy. Our group-therapy session went.. less than optimal. The two parts hated each other, and Asai took the opportunity to absorb the other half back into himself.

According to Mom, this made him far more powerful. I'm skeptical, to say the least.

So now, we just left him inside his prison and are now sulking before heading back home.
Before something strange happened.

"Did you make that door?" The blue door hovers in mid-air.
"Nope."

Mom looks toward me, "Did you make that door?"
"Of course not, why would I make a door into nothing?"

The knob starts to turn, and the barrier swings open.

Out steps..
"Honey, I'm home." A big smiling grin greets me. Behind him is clearly the interior of the card as he steps out of imaginary space and into reality as effortlessly as a fish swims through water.

Asai.
I-
I think I'm going to be sick.

>"HOW?! WHY?!"
>Try not to panic!
>Hide behind Mom
>Get mad and try to suck him back into the card
>TIME TO RUN!
>Other?