Reading how it works I don't think It'll do anything but slow the Training Chamber down.>>51617921
Thanks for that.
So it works like this, in order now because MATH needs to be organized!
1. The Atlamillia Altar from the Dark Cloud 2 Scenario is able to create a settlement in which time moves twice as fast or cut it off from time entirely. The latter is neat but the former is the real meat of the subject here. This is a simple modifier of x2.
2. Enter Warehouse which has Clock of the Ages active. Clock of Ages (Narnia) is a variable based on the number of Jumps you've had it. (Starts at half-speed slow mo or double speed, improving by 20% every Jump) We'll go with a minimum for this case. This multiplier is effectively a x2 at the time of the experiment.
3. Enter Warehouse Attachment Hyperbolic Time Chamber makeing 1 day into 1 year. This is a simple multiplier of 365.25 (Using a standard earth calendar year here.)
4. Enter prepared SCP-2400 in which time moves 140 times.
5. Throw down a Mage the Awakening Time Bubble (Going from the canon baseline of x6)
6. Settle down and use the Ki Dojo which allows for x100 training of body and mind. Stamina Based.
Let's go one day of training shall we.
1(Day) x2 (Atlamillia Altar) = 2 x2 (Clock of Ages) = 4 Days x 365.25 (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) = 1461 Days x 140 (SCP-2400) = 204,540 Days x 6 (Mage the Awakening Time Bubble) = 1,227,240 x 100 (Ki Dojo) = 122,724,000 (End Result of 336,000 Years of Training in one Earth Standard 24 hour day)
For added benefits and Maximum Gains!
Tireless (Overlord), The Montage Perk (Magick IIRC) and Training perks.>>51618129
Making the combo is part of the fun! So no to the first part and added to the second good anon.>>51618332
That may be retaliative to the real world, so a great thing to pop before you head into the warehouse, but it might throw something off because it's not really 'in the settlement' not sure.