I'm partial to the Folkwitch hedge tradition in Ars Magica.
You don't need The Gift to learn the tradition though you DO have to undergo initiations to acquire the abilities if not.
Their default repertoire of Supernatural Abilities are:
- Animal Ken: Communicate with animals by reciting a short song or rhyme.
- Cursing: Afflict the target with a curse by crafting a fetish containing an Arcane Connection (hair, blood, apparel, etc) - examples range from causing fever or miscarriage to turning transformation into a wood louse.
- Dowsing: Locate a substance or object using a specially prepared divining rod.
- Flight: Soar through the air on a specially prepared broom, washtub, magic carpet, etc.
- Healing: Restore wounds or fatigue instantly albeit at the cost of Vis.
- Second Sight: Perceive the unseen - spirits, regiones, invisible beings, etc.
- Shapeshifter: Take the form of one beast per point of Ability by donning a specially prepared hide or mask.
They have a few other tricks like:
- acquiring a familiar - they're generally too stupid to help in the lab/kitchen, but the witch can see through their eyes by entering a trance.
- brewing life extending potions (very weak by hermetic standards, but nice).
- Sabbats allow groups to work together to improve their casting totals.
Their Warping variant, Witches' Moon causing them to temporarily lose their powers and take a Medium Wound per month until they manage to overcome it.
There are few variants like the Basque Sorginak, and the African Bouda, but they differ mainly in having a few abilities swapped out and differing reactions to Warping...