[30 / 8]
132KiB, 297x317, Tzeentch_mark.png
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.9661742 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /tg/, I recently started a game of DnD 3.5 in which my DM added some part of the Warhammer universe.
Basically, my group and I are chaos gods worshippers and we get in the universe of DnD to bring choas in the world.

He asked us to chose our god and I chose Tzeentch even though I'm a rogue. But now, I don't know what to do to please my god.

Every other character have done nice shit to their god :

- The Khorne guy threw a powerful sword in a bar and said that the winner could keep it and Blood for the blood god. People fought over it and when the last guy took the sword, the khorne worshipper killed him saying, "More blood for the blood god".

- The sslaanesh guy bought 10 female slaves and locked them in a room with him. He told them that they had to choose a chosen one between them that would be free. They fought for it but none died, when the winner stood up, he said please me. She gave him a royal blowjob and he raped, then slit her throat and said that she was now free. He then threw the blood soaked dagger on the floor leaved the room and locked the door again, he stood close to the door to hear what was happening behind it. The slaves killed each other until there was one survivor. He unlocked the door walk to the girl kiss her violently and said, "Pray for Slaanesh because she let you live today." He then left the room.

- The guy who worship Nurgul is a necromancer who killed a champion of each other god, engraved the mark of nurgul on their forehead and raised them as ghouls/zombies/skeleton.

And now there is me and a mage/cleric who follow Tzeentch and don't have a fucking clue on how to do something to please him. What can we do?