[73 / 11 / 37]
53KiB, 1280x720, 1673643709194631.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

Studying in China

No.2395784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is this a dumb idea? China are not currently offering any tourist visas but you can apply for an X1 student visa if you study for more than 1 semester. I was thinking of applying to a 1 year course (fees are <2k and cost of living isn't bad) at a Chinese University. I am unvaccinated but I figured if I am willing to get tested it shouldn't be a big issue now China is moving away from zero covid.