[1 / 1 / 1]
76KiB, 1133x534, Sonorous_GOF_Dumbledore_1.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.172804131 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy...I know he stretched his legs! I know he bypassed the anti leg stretching spell I cast on it. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never! NEVER! I just couldn't stretch my legs! And he stretched his legs, he got that idiot Ronald Weasley to stretch his legs for him! You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This leg stretching? He's stretched his legs! That Leg Stretching match! Are you telling me a man just happens to stretch his legs? No! He stretched his legs! Harry! HE STRETCHED HIS LEGS INTO THE WHOMPING WILLOW! A LEG STRETCHING CARD!?? And I stretched his legs! I shouldn't have...took him into my own leg stretching school! What was I stretching? He'll never not stretch his legs. He'll NEVER not stretch his elgs! Ever since he was 11. Always the same! COULDN'T KEEP HIMSELF OUT OF THE LEG STRETCHING CORRIDOR!
>"But not our Harry! Couldn't be precious Harry!"
Ruining his aunt and uncles' legs... AND HE GETS TO BE A LEG STRETCHING CHAMPION?! WHAT A SICK JOKE! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you HAVE to stop him...