>Liber ΠΑΝ vel Rubinus Lapis sub figura CXXXI - Ritual XXV: An Analysis has been completed.
As you all know, Liber ΠΑΝ is something I've been working on for the last few years, on and off.
I'd like it to be the most complete analysis of the Star Ruby yet, removing the guesswork, and basing (almost) everything in the actual contents of the ritual.
I've done my best to cite and source the ideas therein, however I'm still missing a sizable portion of what's necessary for this to be fully complete.
Namely, I'm lacking:
- Δαίμονες (specifically the original Greek understanding)
- The interaction between the Archons.
- The proper order of the NOX signs. (Satyr, please?)
- Links to the Tarot
- The *entire* astrology of the ritual (there's quite a bit there, please 493?)
- The Qabalah (which is messy as hell in its current state)
- The Eastern modalities and their role in the ritual.
- etc. etc. ideas are welcome
As far as my recent comments, I'll be withdrawing my activity from here as soon as I feel the analysis of XXV is finished.
I don't feel there's anything of value I can contribute here anymore.
If someone wants to pick up the OSOAA and run with it, I'm happy to take care of the technical aspects of the website.