[57 / 4]
115KiB, 1240x682, a0CC7b5.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

No.17365597 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I don't know how popular the thread was or anything like that, but a while back someone posted here about travelling to another world via a cave and when he returned from that cave he kind of lost his mind and started seeing shit.

Here's the update to the Red Sun story. I'm Bryan's roommate.

A few months ago, I came home to find Bryan sitting down on the floor covered in blood. He didn't look like he was in pain. In fact, he had a massive grin on his face. He had gouged out both eyes with a knife.

I called the ambulance and had him rushed to the hospital, and that's when he told me what happened.

He said he went to the other world to explore it, but while there his friends were picked off one by one by monsters as punishment for looking at the red sun.

He said he gouged out his eyes as penance for the sin of looking. From my perspective, he went on a trip to go explore this cave, and when he left he was a normal guy who was passionate about occult things and loved the paranormal.

When he came back, he was a totally different person - a crazed, paranoid shut in who rarely talked. I was honestly considering kicking him to the curb because he had lost his mind, stopped leaving his room, stopped showering, and barely ate.

Now that he's blind, he's regained a bit of his old personality. But he's still very unstable, mentally. He's not living with me anymore, he's gone back to live with his parents for the time being until he's fully recovered.

Before he left, he gave me some information, told me to look into things, and post my findings here.

At first, I figured he was just a guy who snapped and lost his marbles, or made up a wild story. That's probably what you think now.

The information he gave me turned out to be a list of names. I quickly deduced that these were the people who entered the cave with him.